READ THIS FIRST, or be labeled stupid
OMGclick is intended for use with the Plarium Play desktop client of Raid: Shadow Legends. If you are using BlueStacks or other emulation software to play Raid on your computer, you will need to download the Plarium Play client first.
In its current form, OMGclick is simply an AutoHotKey script compiled into a Windows executable to make it easier for non-programmers to use the script without having to install additional software on their systems or risk making mistakes by having to edit program files manually. However, compiling the script into an executable will always return false positives with most anti-virus software. You can safely ignore these, but if this is not something you’re comfortable with, that’s okay, too. You just won’t be able to use OMGclick. If you’re really concerned about it, you can also run OMGclick and Plarium Play inside a Virtual Machine using something like VirtualBox or VMware.
If you are having issues because of anti-virus protection against false positives, refer to this page for instructions on what to do. For other AV software, you will have to look up the steps to perform the equivalent actions.
A link to the User Guide is readily available in the UI at all times, and if you run into any issues, hop on Discord, and someone will likely be able to help. Be sure to also check out the list of Known Issues.
[4.3.0] - 2021-09-19
- Auto-Sell options overhauled and expanded to offer finer granularity in artifact selection
- User Guide updated to reflect 4.3.0 changes
- Multi-Client Food Swapping
- Game client management tools
- Auto-Forge (with Auto-Sell compatibility)
- Gem Mine collection
- Auto-Upgrade artifacts with level, silver, and failure limits
- Automatically limit FPS when upgrading for faster speeds
- Auto-selling of single artifact from non-battle rewards (e.g. Clan Boss chests)
- Forge artifacts to "Sets to Sell" list of options
- Edit Config button
- Removed invalid scroll limit option from Minotaur Scrolls farming
- Random "ESCAPE" spam even when using OMGclick properly
- Not properly recognizing dynamic changes to lower rank FSA's when they increase from 0 previously
- Disable Level Limits when Dynamic FSA is on to prevent unexpected results
- Disable Dynamic FSA when Level Limits is on to prevent unexpected results
- Aligning bastion even if not monitoring pit or market